Road Race and Fitness Walk Details
Race Date: October 14, 2017
15k Race: 9:00 a.m.
The 15k course closes 1hr and 50min after the start. If you believe you will not be able to finish in that time we recommend you select to participate in the early start, which will be 8:30am.
5k Race and Fitness Walk: 9:30 a.m.
Grace & Truth SportsPark
373 North Greece Road
Hilton, NY 14468
5K Race and Fitness Walk Course Description (see course map)
The flat & fast 5k course is certified to be accurate by the USA Track & Field/Road Running Technical Council (NY09116KL).
The race starts on N. Greece Road, directly in front of the Grace & Truth Sports Park, runs north to Post Avenue, east to Flynn Road, north to Whistler’s Cove/Talon Run, circling back to FlynnRoad, south to Post Avenue, west to N. Greece Road, south on N. Greece Road, then finishing just inside the park entrance.
15k Race Course Description (see course map)
The scenic 15k course is certified to be accurate by the USA Track & Field/Road Running Technical Council (NY14107KL).
The race starts on N. Greece Road, directly in front of the Grace & Truth SportsPark and finishes just inside the park entrance. The route runs by Long Pond, Cranberry Pond, Lake Ontario and Braddock Bay Park. The course follows N. Greece Road to Post Avenue to Flynn Road to Lowden Point Road to Edgemere Drive to Braddock Road to 4th Avenue to 3rd Avenue to East Manitou Road to Frisbee Hill Road to Flynn Road to Post Avenue, then back to N. Greece Road and to the finish. Please note: The 15k course closes 1 hour and 50 minutes after the start. If you believe you will not be able to finish in that time, we recommend you select to participate in the early start, which will be at 8:30 a.m. 15k is part of the Westside 30k series
- $18.00 through September 30th
- $22.00 – October 1st through October 13th
- $25.00 – Race Day
Packets will be available at Grace & Truth SportsPark:
- Between 4:00 and 7:00 p.m. on Friday, October 13.
- Between 7:30 and 8:45 a.m. on race day.
Compliments of Score This!!!, Inc.
Computerized race results will be posted at www.score-this.com.
5k and 15k Races
0-9, 10-13, 14-17, 18-20, 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54,55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over.
Master’s Division – 15k Race Only
All shirts will be in a Men’s cut.
Youth sizes available as well.
5k and 15k Races:
- $150 (cash) for M/F Overall Winner
- $100 (cash) for M/F Overall Second Place
- $50 (cash) for M/F Overall Third Place
- $25 Gift Certificates for M/F Winners of 18+ Age Groups from Jim Dalberth Sporting Goods
- Additional Awards will be given to 2nd and 3rd place finisher in 18+ age groups
- 0-9 Age Group – free Yolickity Frozen Yogurt coupons for first three M/F finishers.
- 10-13 Age Group – free Laser Quest coupons for first three M/F finishers.
- 14-17 Age Group – free Glacier Ridge Snow Tubing coupons for first three M/F finishers.
Master’s Division – 15k Race Only:
- $50 (cash) for M/F Overall Winner
We recommend arriving no later than 8:15am. This will allow you enough time to park, pick up your race number (perhaps visit the restroom) and make it to the start line… the earlier the better.
There will be plenty of food no matter when you finish. You won’t go away hungry! Old Country Buffet, Texas BBQ Joint, Caraglio’s Pizza and others will be providing the feast. Awards will be given out at the Post-Race party.
- Race Info: Contact Jeremy Demarest at jeremy[at]finishstrong5and15k.com or use our contact form.
- Athletes in Action: Contact Gary Sauer at gary.sauer[at]athletesinaction.org or use our contact form.
What are the Brockport Coaches and Administrators
saying about Athletes in Action?